- The Bronx
- Teens (13–18)
Kids Saturday Sewing Series
HFW: KIDS SEWING SERIES
Ages 7-16 | Boys and Girls!
This series will inspire creatives who have an interest in fashion or want to learn a new technical skill. This series will be a space to celebrate CREATIVITY, DIVERSITY AND FUN while fostering a space for creatives in the community to thrive, develop, network and learn a new skill.
The goal of each class is build on your skill set and make progress on your sewing project.
– All beginner classes, introduction to sewing
– No prior sewing experience is required.
– All materials are included and sewing machines will be provided for participants to use during the class.
– You will learn the basics of operating and troubleshooting a machine while completing a fun and useful project
– All classes are 3 hours listed
Late entry is discouraged, after 15min. the participant may not be allowed to join as they will lose integral instruction (discretion is up to the class instructor).
Classes are non-refundable or transferable
For questions, please contact us via email at: [email protected]