- Food & Drink
Bagel Bash At The Hugh
Bagel lovers, line up! The producers of BagelFest and ultimate bagel authority, introduce a new and tasty concept: Bagel Bash. Taking place during prime bagel time, Saturday Brunch, the event will present a bagel flight experience, curated by BagelFest Founder Sam Silverman. The event will take place November 5, 9am-1pm at culinary destination, The Hugh, which is located at 157 East 53rd Street in NewYork City and includes fourteen different restaurants, a bar and Pop Up Space.
The first Bagel Bash experience includes a flight of 5 unique mini-bagel sandwiches curated by a bagel expert, a mimosa, bagel rolling demonstrations, bagel-centric activities and swag. Plus, special appearance from a bagel lover from across the pond, celeb baker and author Lottie Bedlow of The Great British Bake Off fame.
Bagel Bash Mini-Bagel Flight Menu
- Baz The Works: lox on a pumpernickel everything from Baz Bagel, the signature sandwich from this charming from this neighborhood bagel shop located where LES and Little Italy meet.
- Wheated Whitefish: whitefish cream cheese with roasted red pepper and plain tobiko, from these Brooklyn pizza makers who burst onto the bagel scene with a delicious debut at the 2022 BagelFest, placing in the “Best Bagel – Experts Choice” Award.
- Ess-a-Bagel x Avocaderia “Mashup”: avocado mash, feta cheese, and cherry tomatoes a partnership between Ess-a-Bagel and the World’s First Avocado Bar
- Bagel Point Classic: everything bagel and scallion cream cheese, a palate cleansing classic from Bagel Point, a Greenpoint gem and one of Brooklyn’s busiest shops.
- Liberty Birthday Bagel: there’s no gold at the end of this rainbow bagel – but there is birthday cake cream cheese! Indulge in this sweet treat from Liberty Bagels that will delight kids and the whole family
- 1 Mimosa per ticket
Bonus Bagel: sample mini-bagels from across the pond! Scottish bagel shop Bross Bagels, one of Europe’s best bagel shops, will have mini-bagels for the first 50 attendees to arrive.
Please note the menu contains wheat, seafood, nuts, and dairy. Alterations will not be able to be accommodated.
How it Works
Purchase a Bagel Bash ticket before Wednesday, Nov 2 at 11:59pm or before the event sells out
On Saturday, Nov 5, pick up your Bagel Flight at The Hugh any time between 9am-1pm
You’ll receive all 5 bagels and the mimosa at once. The Bagel Flight is meant to be eaten and enjoyed at The Hugh.
Before and after you’ve eaten your bagel flight, check out the bagel activities taking place throughout the day, including a Bagel Rolling Demo and “Sesame vs. Poppy” Connect 4