80s Arcade & Karaoke Night at the Cradle of Aviation Museum
Relive the glory days of the 1980s while playing classic arcade games like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong and singing your hearts out to ’80s karaoke music. No need to bring quarters as games are all set to free play, but please do bring the big hair, acid-washed jeans, shoulder pads, and Members-Only jackets and enter our costume & cosplay contest for fun prizes. We’ll also have a number of classic consoles from the 70s through the 90s set up for free play and retro tournaments.
– Over 50 Arcade Cabinets & Classic Consoles
– 80s Karaoke
– 80s Costume & Cosplay Contest
– A small number of Artists & Merchandise Vendors
– $1 Raffle for a Classic Console – Drawing same night!
– Cash Bar (over 21 strictly enforced) & Food Truck